As recently as 2017, we published an expert treatise on modelling nonlinear dynamics in quantum photonic structures (chapter 49 in Handbook of Optoelectronic Device Modeling & Simulation).
You can buy the book here:
In 2010, in tandem with Prof. Philippe Roussignol, Dr Slavcheva co-edited and contributed a chapter on magneto-optical activity in a single chiral carbon nanotube to the book Optical Generation and Control of Quantum Coherence in Semiconductor Nanostructures: a part of the Springer Nanoscience and Technology Book Series.
Buy the book here:
Single-shot initialisation or readout of single spin in a negatively charged quantum dot. The spin state can be established by looking at the profile of the time-resolved photoluminescence.
Press the button below for a link to the book:
The below articles demonstrate the diversity of problems that Quantillion has already been successfully applied to.
1. G. Slavcheva, M. Koleva and A. Rastelli, ‘Ultrafast pulse phase shift in a charged quantum dot-micropillar system’ Physical Review B 99, 115433 (2019)
2. G. Slavcheva, M. Koleva and A. Rastelli, ‘FDTD modelling of optical polarisation rotation in a charged quantum dot–micropillar system’, ACES journal Invited Paper No: ACES2019Miami-1159 (2019)
3. G. Slavcheva and Ph. Roussignol, 'Coherent magneto-optical polarisation dynamics in a single chiral carbon nanotube', Superlattices and Microstructures, 49, 325 (2011)
4. G. Slavcheva and Ph. Roussignol, 'Nonlinear Coherent Magneto-optical Response of a Single Chiral Carbon Nanotube', New Journal of Physics 12, 103004 (2010)
5. G. Slavcheva and Ph. Roussignol, 'Model of the Coherent Magneto-Optical Dynamics in a Single Chiral Carbon Nanotube', Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 242, 012006 (2010)
6. G. Slavcheva, 'Dynamical Model for Coherent Optical Control of a Single Confined Spin', Physica Status Solidi C 6(2), 440-444 (2009)
7. G. Slavcheva, 'Model for the coherent optical manipulation of a single spin state in a charged quantum dot', Phys. Rev. B, 77, 115347 (2008); selected for the 7 April 2008 edition of the Virtual Journal of Nanoscale Science & Technology
8. J. G. Huang, G. Slavcheva, and O. Hess, 'Faraday effect in a short pulse propagating in a resonant medium under an ultra-strong magnetic field', Phys. Rev. B, 77, 134304 (2008)
9. G. Slavcheva, 'Coherent Optical Manipulation of a Single Spin State in a Charged Quantum Dot: Theory and Modelling' (invited paper), Optoelectronic Devices: Physics, Fabrication, and Application IV, Proc. of SPIE 6766, 676605 (2007)
10. G. Slavcheva and O. Hess, 'All-Optical Coherent Control of Spin Dynamics in Semiconductor Quantum Dots', Special NUSOD issue of Optical and Quantum Electronics (Springer), 38(12-14), 973-979 (2007)
11. G. Slavcheva and O. Hess, 'Spin-dependent dynamics of ultrashort polarised optical pulse propagation in coherent semiconductor quantum systems', Physica Status Solidi C, 3(7), 2414-2418 (2006)
12. G. Slavcheva and O. Hess, 'Dynamical model of coherent circularly polarised optical pulse interactions with two-level quantum systems', Phys. Rev. A, 72, 053804 (2005); selected for the December 2005 edition of the Virtual Journal of Ultrafast Science of the American Physical Society and the AIP
13. G. Slavcheva, J. M. Arnold and R. W Ziolkowski, 'FDTD simulation of nonlinear gain dynamics in active optical waveguides and semiconductor microcavities', IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Quantum Electronics, special issue on Nonlinear Optics, 10(5), 1052-1062 (2004)
14. G. Slavcheva, J. M. Arnold and R. W. Ziolkowski, 'Ultrafast pulse lossless propagation through a degenerate three-level medium in nonlinear optical waveguides and semiconductor microcavities', Journal of Selected Topics in Quantum Electronics, 9(3), 929-938 (2003)
15. G. Slavcheva, J. M. Arnold, I. Wallace and R. W. Ziolkowski, 'Coupled Maxwell-Pseudospin equations for investigation of self-induced transparency effects in a degenerate three-level quantum system in two dimensions: Finite-difference time-domain study', Phys. Rev. A. 66, 063418 (2002)